Use ssh key to acquire TGT?

Ken Hornstein kenh at cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Sat Jun 2 22:15:34 EDT 2007

>How many of those keys belong to administratively independent
>organizations (ie if your home realm is part of .mil, how many of
>those keys are for civilian organizations?)

There are a few ones that are ambiguous, but the highest number of .mil
related cross-realm keys are 12, which leaves 8 that are non-related.

>I'll readily concede that
>.mil and .gov are two situations where cross-realm works extremely
>well.

You'd _think_ that ... but all of those .mil ones are a giant pain
in the ass (they need to be rekeyed every so often for one).  The
other ones were all sort of, "Hey, we're here now, we should exchange
cross-realm keys".  Between two military organizations that would
rarely happen.

--Ken