Unauthorized Introduction of Kerberos into A Private Personal Computer

Linda Grady LGRADY at stlmsd.com
Fri Jun 1 09:57:17 EDT 2007

I realize that you may not be able to respond to this email personally;
however, I have not had much luck with public listservs or news groups
in the past.

My home computer has been infected with Kerberos software by an outsider
or group of outsiders.  I am a single user pc, not networked to any
other computers, and I do not wish to be networked to any other
computers.  The software, since being forcibly introduced via my usual
internet connection (I assume) has "audit" features which attempt to
control the entire machine.  If you try to delete any of the Kerberos
material, it causes an automatic crash of the computer.

I want to know how to safely remove this program from my computer.

If you know of other resources to direct me to, I would greatly
appreciate it.

Linda J. Grady