Use ssh key to acquire TGT?

Adam Megacz megacz at hcoop.net
Fri Jun 1 12:49:20 EDT 2007

John Hascall <john at iastate.edu> writes:
> How many of the top-10 use Kerberos?
> And what exactly is the top-10 (which list?)(
> For the sale of argument lets say they are:

Well, based on AFS usage (which requires Kerberos right now), all of
the schools on your list except UT Austin must have a KDC running.

> Plus, would you need to get all 10?

How many of the ten I get would be the most useful statistic.

> But, your point is well taken.  Perhaps
> what would be more useful is if somebody
> like educase served as a central crossrealm
> hub (everyone exchanges keys with them and
> gets a current capaths file).

Based on my experience with university administrations, this is even
less politically feasible. :)

  - a

--
PGP/GPG: 5C9F F366 C9CF 2145 E770  B1B8 EFB1 462D A146 C380