AFS and kerberos

Faeandar mr_castalot at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 28 02:59:30 EDT 2007

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 22:36:34 -0700, Russ Allbery <rra at stanford.edu>
wrote:

>Faeandar <mr_castalot at yahoo.com> writes:
>
>> Is it possible for a Solaris or Linux host to run both Kerb4 and
>> Kerb5?  For different applications and auth domains.
>
>Sure.  They're basically entirely independent, and everything just works.
>We've done this for years as a transitional measure.
>
>What isn't working for you?

Honestly, nothing.  We haven't even tried it yet.  We were under the
impression that these did not play well on the same host and before we
spun our wheels trying to make something work, and not know if it was
even possible, I thought I'd do a little research first.

Thanks for the info but I'd like to followup with a question.  What
are you using both Kerb4 and Kerb5 for on the same host?

Thanks.

~F