query kerberos with C?

Rainer Sigl sigl at mpe.mpg.de
Sat Jul 21 11:12:15 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I'm rel. new with kerberos beside using it with afs.
My question: are there easy c-interfaces to ask a kerberos server for
username, password or setting up new users on keberos?
In my special case I have user database on postgresql. the stored
usernames, passwords which are till now used for authorizing by our
email server. Now I wish to have the same passwords on my postgresql
database and our afs server. This could work for example by writing
c-functions on postgresql that fetches the corresponding password for a
username and can create new user entries on kerberos.
Is there any way to this?

Many thanks
Rainer Sigl

--
Rainer Sigl,                      | email: sigl at mpe.mpg.de
MPI f. extraterrestrische Physik, | phone: +49 (89) 30000-3557
Postfach 1312,                    | fax:   +49 (89) 30000-3569
D-85741 Garching, Germany         | web:   http://www.mpe.mpg.de/~sigl/