Cache location in KFW

Diego Lima diego-lima at prodesan.com.br
Wed Jan 31 14:40:54 EST 2007

Hello,

I'm using kerberos for windows and every time a user logs on it gets a ticket
for that user and places it on API:user at domain.com. I tried to create an
identity configuration for the user so that it's credentials would be stored
on c:\path\ticket, but it only works if I manually ask the ticket manager to
get the credentials.

Is there any way I can point the default cache location to FILE:c:\path\ticket
so that upon log on the ticket will be available there?

And where can I find some detailed documentation on krb5.ini for windows?

Thanks a lot,

--
Diego Alencar Alves de Lima
DINF - Prodesan (http://www.prodesan.com.br)

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.