No Kerberos environment found

Gayal gayal.rupasinghe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 04:58:58 EST 2007

Hi,

Theres no particular reason for me to choose krb5-1.3.1 instead of krb5-1.6.
That configure options are given on the INSTALL.txt in the mod_auth_kerb
folder.

Sorry its my mistake while witting the mail. But i have named it
krb5.confin lower case.

Also have the [libdefaults] before the default_realm = GNUD.IE :)

kerb5.conf in /etc directory.