Wiki?

Sean Myers smyers at americanri.com
Thu Jan 18 13:58:11 EST 2007

Michael B Allen wrote:
> On 18 Jan 2007 05:55:46 +0000
> Paul Vixie <vixie at vix.com> wrote:

>>> FYI: I know the FAQ has languished.  That's because of a lack of time
>>> and a change in responsibilities for me.  So if all that content made
>>> it to a Wiki and other people could update that, I'd be all for that.
>> isc has been holding the kerberos.org domain name for some time now, mostly
>> to prevent it from being squatted upon and used for ad revenue.  we would be
>> happy to put a wiki on it if that's the will of the community.  but no ads,
>> plz, other than pointers to products if that's a legit part of an entry.  ok?
>
> If done right I might contribute. I know a lot about HTTP SSO
> scenarios. And the small bit on the keytab file format I wrote might
> fit there.
>
> Mike

I will say that I'm often quite passive on mailing lists (as I'm sure
none of you know), but having a wiki up would make me a lot more willing
to throw in my two bits where I can. I'm very interested in this.

Edit: Congrats to me for not sending this to the list the first time,
aand sorry Mike for the double.

--
Sean Myers