Wiki?

Paul Vixie vixie at vix.com
Thu Jan 18 00:55:46 EST 2007

kenh at cmf.nrl.navy.mil (Ken Hornstein) writes:

> >Also, aren't these type of questions what a FAQ is for?  Isn't there a
> >Kerberos FAQ?  (I thought Ken Hornstein was maintaining it.)  Perhaps
> >said FAQ could be moved to the wiki:
>
> >http://www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil/CCS/people/kenh/kerberos-faq.html
>
> FYI: I know the FAQ has languished.  That's because of a lack of time
> and a change in responsibilities for me.  So if all that content made
> it to a Wiki and other people could update that, I'd be all for that.

isc has been holding the kerberos.org domain name for some time now, mostly
to prevent it from being squatted upon and used for ad revenue.  we would be
happy to put a wiki on it if that's the will of the community.  but no ads,
plz, other than pointers to products if that's a legit part of an entry.  ok?
--
Paul Vixie