"If you choose to install a stash file..."

Ken Hornstein kenh at cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Thu Jan 4 19:56:39 EST 2007

>Thanks, Ken.  That's what I assumed.  Shouldn't that be
>mentioned in the docs?  Seems logical, especially after
>the words "If you choose to..."

Sounds like Russ took care of that.  Now that I think about it, I'm not
sure where I heard about the stash file ... it may have been part of the
"lore" passed down from the previous KDC admin that I inherited our
setup from.  Regardless, I think we're all glad you brought this up ...
with something like Kerberos, it's easy to forget what you didn't know
when you've been working with it for years.

--Ken