Problem with Kerberos Service

LukePet luke_pet at yahoo.it
Wed Feb 14 06:57:19 EST 2007

Ok and about telnet...waht can you tell me?

"lukesky at lukesky:~$ kinit pippo
Password for pippo at EPILUKE.IT:
lukesky at lukesky:~$ telnet -a -l pippo lukesky.epiluke.it
Trying 192.168.182.185...
Connected to lukesky.epiluke.it (192.168.182.185).
Escape character is '^]'.
[ Kerberos V5 accepts you as ``pippo at EPILUKE.IT'' ]
Password for pippo:
Login incorrect

It seems that somethig is change...what mean [ Kerberos V5 accepts you as
``pippo at EPILUKE.IT'' ]????

why does it ask "Password for pippo: "??? what have I to insert? "

is ok?