Stash file problems

Edward Murrell edward at dlconsulting.com
Mon Feb 12 16:21:11 EST 2007

Ah ha. This was my fault. As it turns out, I had funky cross realm
authentication going on because I was moving from one realm to another.
The master KDC at one point had had two KDC's running on it, and the
default realm in krb5.conf was set to the old realm, this had worked for
a while, because the old realm understood the new realm.

Anyway, this fix was to have the correct realm in krb5.conf.

Regards
Edward