Windows Integration attempt #2

Quanah Gibson-Mount quanah at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 7 17:07:53 EST 2007

--On Wednesday, February 07, 2007 5:07 PM -0500 Sam Hartman
<hartmans at mit.edu> wrote:

> I would be suspicious of whether you had properly managed to set your
> machine password.

Define "machine password".  You mean the password used between the machine
and the KDC for the keytab that was created?  That bit is obviously working
because when those don't match, the KDC logs an error, which it isn't
doing.  In any case, I had that particular password in my C&P buffer, and
simple pasted it in for both the KDC and the windows box, so it would be
particularly difficult for it to be a typo...

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer