Windows Integration attempt #2

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 2 17:00:47 EST 2007

Kevin Coffman <kwc at citi.umich.edu> writes:
> On 2/2/07, Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah at stanford.edu> wrote:

>> Any thoughts on why identical setups aren't working much appreciated.

>> One other detail since I first sent this out -- My home system will now
>> not allow me to become the member of a domain, either.

> Have you ruled out a firewall or some other sort of filtering by your
> ISP or at the campus edge?

Quanah's home system is inside the campus edge, so yeah, we can rule that
out, I would hope.  Only Kerberos ports should be an issue, correct?  I
can, from the same apartment complex, authenticate without any difficulty
to both the Windows and the campus realm and do SPNEGO with both using
Debian's Kerberos packages.