Issue with KDC

sunilcnair sunilcnair at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 07:55:47 EST 2007

Hello,
This is Sunil here, i am working on the cross domain authentication using
kerberos, i have
two domains(xx.com) and(co.yy), and i am in a dilemma as to install 2KDC in
both the domains or is it sufficient for the kdc to be installed in only one
single domain, and register the other domain as just the user of the domain
in which the kdc is installed.Also I’d like to avoid cross realms
scenario,because we should set up another KDC.(thats bit difficult)is there
any other possibilities of using two domain for kerberos without having KDC
on both the domains please do clear my doubt. Looking for an answer