primary/secondary config question

edward@murrell.co.nz edward at murrell.co.nz
Tue Dec 11 19:18:25 EST 2007

Extra complexity for no benefit?

The load on the LDAP server is likely to be higher than the load on the
KDC, so spreading the load of the KDC's isn't going to change anything
unless your one of your KDC's is really really slow. If you want
redundancy, I would maybe consider making slave replicas of the LDAP
database on the KDC machines, and pointing the KDCs at the local replica,
followed by the other two.

Edward