Exchange Server and Campus Kerberos server ?

Kimberly K DeLong kirky at MIT.EDU
Fri Dec 7 14:40:06 EST 2007

Hi -

I hope this is the right place to post this query - if not, I apologize.

Does anyone have any experience with Exchange Server and Kerberos who might be
willing to talk to someone from another University. I have no experience with
either kerberos or exchange and would be unable to answer their questions. If
you are interested, please contact BK directly.

Thanks,
Kirky

--------- attached email ----------

Kirky -

I've been contacted my a Director of Network Security at a
Mid-Atlantic-based University who is looking to speak with a peer
that has experience syncing up an Exchange server to a campus-wide
Kerberos server.

Do you think the folks on IT Partners would know themselves or of
someone who migh have such experience?

  Feel free to have them contact me directly.

Best Regards,

B.K. DeLong
Dir. of Partner Member Services & Research
Institute for Applied Network Security
15 Court Square, Suite 1100
Boston, MA 02108
617.399.8100