Installing MIT-K5 client libraries as non-root

Sachin Punadikar punadikar.sachin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 00:58:53 EDT 2007

Hi Mike,

Did you tried the below option while running the configure script ? Please
try it. It will give you an option to install the libraries in the location
you desire.
By default, `make install' will install all the files in
`/usr/local/bin', `/usr/local/lib' etc.  You can specify
an installation prefix other than `/usr/local' using `--prefix',
for instance `--prefix=$HOME'.
You can get more information by running
$./configure --help

I hope this will resolve your problem.