configuring KfW to auto-get afs tokens as well

David Bear David.Bear at asu.edu
Tue Aug 28 16:18:16 EDT 2007

I wasn't sure this was a kerb or openafs question -- so I thought I
would start here.

I have our K5 realm configuration set ok for our KfW installation. I
get kerb tgts. However, I don't automatically get openafs tokens. I
can just run 'aklog' and get them quickly, but I don't see why I
should need to do that.

Is there a KfW setting to automatically run aklog or is there some
other setting I need to make for openafs?

btw, I think I have openafs to set to automatically get tokens on
logon. The machines in question may or may not be joined to AD realms.

--
David Bear
phone: 	602-496-0424