NIS => Kerberos/LDAP Migration

Thomas A. La Porte Thomas.LaPorte at dreamworks.com
Mon Aug 13 16:36:17 EDT 2007

Not sure what you mean when you say that pam-krb5-migrate
"doesn't work with MIT kerberos."

We used it in our infrastructure to do exactly what you are
looking to do, and we use MIT Kerberos on Linux.

What problems did you run into?

  -- Tom

Thomas A. La Porte, DreamWorks Animation
<mailto:tlaporte at anim.dreamworks.com>