kprop: Software caused connection abort while reading response from server

Le Trung Kien aloneattack at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 23:40:15 EDT 2007

# kprop -d -f /opt/krb5-1.6.2/var/krb5kdc/slave_datatrans
may129.chpc.vnu.edu.vn
kprop: Software caused connection abort while reading response from server

Although, the database still be sent to the slave KDC but :

# kdb5_util stash
kdb5_util: No such file or directory while initializing database

also try :

# kdb5_util -r CHPC.VNU.EDU.VN -d /opt/krb5-1.6.2/var/krb5kdc/principal
stash
kdb5_util: No such file or directory while initializing database

I'm stucked at here.  Does it relate to the above fault : "kprop: Software
caused connection abort while reading response from server" ?

Regards.

--
Le Trung Kien.