kprop: Connection refused in call to connect while opening connection to may129.chpc.vnu.edu.vn

Le Trung Kien aloneattack at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 05:59:25 EDT 2007

## kprop -f /opt/krb5-1.6.1/var/krb5kdc/slave_datatrans slave.ole.abc
#
#kprop: Server rejected authentication (during sendauth exchange) while
authenticating to #server
#kprop: Decrypt integrity check failed signalled from server
#Error text from server: Decrypt integrity check failed

I found that's due to the difference between keytab files on KDC slaves.
Solution of my own (don't know if there are other ways) is to extract keytab
on KDC master for all KDCs then copy keytab file to all KDC slaves.

--
Le Trung Kien.