SSO Fails on XP SP2

Miguel Sanders miguelsanders at telenet.be
Wed Aug 1 05:11:49 EDT 2007

Ok I narrowed the problem.
It seems that whever the user has more than 20 groups, SSO on XP2
won't work. Below 20 groups it works OK. In XP1 there is no problem on
the amount of group memberhips. I assume that the Cross Realm Object
needs the NO_AUTH_REQUIRED field set in userAccountControl. However
the DNS admin reports that he gets "Access Denied" when trying to edit
that field of the Cross Realm object...