How to port kerberos onto VxWorks

jagadish ks ksjagadish2796 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 07:03:06 EDT 2007

hi,

I want to port the kerberos library on VxWorks for a netwrok device. This
network device operating system is VxWorks 6.2. I want to implement the SMTP
authentication with kerberos. Please provide me the information for the
below questions.

1. How to add krb5.conf file and how my krb5.conf file should look like, if
i want to port to Vxworks?
2. How to add kdc.cong file for the porting?
3. Which all the libraray files that i have to port for SMTP service?
4. Can i make the domain controller as the kdc database?
5. what all the kerberos commads that i have to test to check if the porting
is done properly.

Please helpme out in this regard.
--
Regards,