API help with ticket expiry

Keagle, Chuck chuck.keagle at boeing.com
Fri Sep 29 11:57:54 EDT 2006

If the Credential is available, I'm trying to figure how long it will be before it expires.  I'm not counting on magic.  Just looking at, if I already have a Credential, I might not have to generate a new one.

Maybe the klist source will show me what needs to be done.  If you don't have a Credential it shows none.  If you have a Credential, it shows the expiration date/time.

-----
Not all who wander are lost!

Chuck Keagle               |     ----  ___o  |  chuck.keagle at boeing.com
Enterprise Servers         |  -------  \ <,  |  work:  (425)865-1488