Issue with Ktpass usage + windows 2003 KDC + non windows client

sandypossible@gmail.com sandypossible at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 06:14:19 EDT 2006

Hi All,

By going through the previous posts on the issue, found that its better
to use the ktpass tool given with 2003, not the sp1.

The below link was useful:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.protocols.kerberos/browse_thread/thread/d0229b5e69414a3/298a3436829fb172?lnk=gst&q=windows+2003&rnum=46&utoken=sr-PmzkAAAAcKcOjbwnhHQIzo1cF4IQzLkPNKwi-0NO8rAWVaHL63pBI8ofuZidr1hIm37QuoNLMFfYmITmO1nk4CbSXWulr

I was successfully able to use the ktpass tool given with the windows
2003.

Thanks a lot.