kerberos/spnego sso

John User johnuser755 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 20:51:41 EDT 2006

--- Markus Moeller <huaraz at moeller.plus.com> wrote:

> You say WLS replies with Negotiate to the client,
> which means from there on
> the client has to decide to use Kerberos and if so
> request a TGS. So it
> seems for some reason your client decidess to reject
> Kerberos as an option
> and selects immediatly NTLM. Did you try it from
> another client machine ?

Did try another XP box. Same result. So started to
look and see if any recent MS bugs existed. Not sure
that was fruitful.

> You could try to install MIT kfw and configure
> firefox to use GSSAPI instead
> of SSPI to see if it works then.

will get kfw tonight and try. (for some reason I
thought firefox did use GSSAPI??)

news:20060905234631.2548.qmail at web55111.mail.re4.yahoo.com...

news:20060904203158.55746.qmail at web55105.mail.re4.yahoo.com...