krb5 malformed over satellite link

Sandeep Bhardwaj hugsandy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 15:10:31 EDT 2006

hi

we are trying to make active directory set up of windows over the satellite
link to work ever thing is working excpet that my krb5 TGS-REQ packet comes
fragmented 1514(ip) and 61(udp) and when it reaches the other side- server
side it losses the encrypted heade and sniffer shows the packet as Mal
formed due to this its not getting the krb5 TGS-REP

i am attaching the ethereal trace what could be wrong there are few other
packets of krb5 TGS-REQ 1483 bytes and they get the response also

you can see both the packes in the trace attachecd
*krb5 TGS-Req_no_response_mallformed.cap this is showing the mall formed
packet recived after the vsat link to the server*

Can i get any help on this like y is the rejected packet fragmented ?
what could be the reson
 thanks fro your time in advance

--
Sandeep Bhardwaj