SDK for KERBEROS for Windows 3.0 question

Lombardo, Lisa llombardo at courion.com
Fri Oct 27 10:01:36 EDT 2006

Information requested

I have a product that resides on a Windows-based platform.
I want to use a Kerberos API/SDK to accomplish password resets where
Kerberos resides on a UNIX-based platform.

Which MIT Kerberos API do I use?

I want to use the Kerberos for Windows based API, but I do not see an
API calls for creating a remote connection to the Kerberos server.
The KClient API DLL does not have any calls for opening/establishing the
connection.

Please provide me some direction so I can figure out my solution.

Lisa

________________________________
Lisa Lombardo
Engineering Manager/Chief Fun Officer
COURION(r) CORPORATION
provisioning for rapid business impact
phone: 508 879-8400, ext. 203
fax 508 879-8500
email: llombardo at courion.com <mailto:llombardo at courion.com>
www.courion.com <http://www.courion.com/>
Courion's Enterprise Provisioning Suite
SC Magazine
<http://www.courion.com/news/releases/2004/SC_Winner_pr2004.asp>  Reader
Trust Awards 2006 FINALIST Deloitte Technology Fast 50
<http://www.courion.com/news/releases/2004/Deloitte_pr2004.asp>  New
England's Fastest Growing Companies

THIS EMAIL CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND IS INTENDED FOR THE
RECIPIENT ONLY.
PLEASE DELETE THIS IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT IN ERROR.