proxy authentication

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Wed Oct 11 18:57:38 EDT 2006

Robert,

what you have to do is somethink like curl does with --negotiate only for
the proxy auth instead of the normal web auth. Look at  http_negotiate.c
from curl (This uses a spnego helper library which I think is not anymore
necessary as MIT/Heimdal support spnego)

Regards
Markus

news:BABD2E733E41BF489A00970B7CA834FA2BD1DE at WEXV2.watkins.lan...