Help needed on kerberos HOST SERVER and KERBERISED SERVICES

ramesh nune n_ramesh19 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Nov 15 04:28:02 EST 2006

  Hello Sir / Madam.
  I need some help / Information related to kerbeors installation.
  i am using RHEL4 OS and kerberos 5 .

  i configured server and client.I could able login kadmin from the
  client i could able to get tickets also.
  but i am not getting the exact information of how to configure the
  HOST SERVER ,like adding some klogin,ktelnet and kftp information to
  XINETD.CONF  for this Configuration ...

    HOW TO KERBERISE A SERVICE.
    HOW TO TEST KERBEROSE IS WORKING FINE OR NOT.
  if u give this ingformation for me , i am very thank ful to you.
  thanks alot.
  bye