Problem installing Kerberos

Shilo McDonald shilo at mac.com
Mon Nov 6 21:41:47 EST 2006

Hi there,
	I just downloaded Mac OS X Kerberos Extras installer version 8.4.
	When I double-click the installer file, I am greeted with the
following error:

Application Launch Failure
The application "Mac OS X Kerberos Extras" could not be launched
because of a shared library error: "9<BaseInstaller
Carbon><CarbonLib><CFMPriv_CommonPanels><>"

	I'm running Mac OS X 10.4.8 on a 2.0 GHz iMac G5 w/1 GB of RAM + 42
GB free on HD.

Any else seen this yet? thoughts? suggestions? fixes?

Much Appreciated,
- Mr. Shilo McDonald

"Baseball, it is said, is only a game. True. And the Grand Canyon is
only a hole in Arizona."
~ George Will, Pulitzer Prize winning author

http://www.intelligentrecords.com