NFSv4 with sec=krb5 mounts not working under Solaris

Erich Weiler weiler at soe.ucsc.edu
Thu May 25 19:50:15 EDT 2006

% exportfs -v
/exports/home
gss/krb5(rw,wdelay,nohide,insecure,root_squash,no_subtree_check,anonuid=65534,anongid=65534)
/exports/boot
gss/krb5(rw,wdelay,nohide,insecure,root_squash,no_subtree_check,anonuid=65534,anongid=65534)
/exports
gss/krb5(rw,wdelay,nohide,insecure,root_squash,no_subtree_check,fsid=0,anonuid=65534,anongid=65534)

I did create a keytab file on my server.  It seems that other linux
clients can mount it, but Solaris clients can't.  I have a feeling it's
some kind of Solaris mount thing maybe?  I did install MIT's kerberos on
my Solaris boxes and ditched the kerberos/SEAM package that Solaris uses
by default...

But I can log in and get a ticket and authenticate fine, so I don't know
where the disconnect is...

-erich