Creating a keytab with ktpass under a Computer account

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Thu May 25 14:30:22 EDT 2006

You can check with adsiedit.msc if the entry exists by selecting the Domain
tree, right click and select New -> Query. Give the query a name, select a
root, select subtree and type a query like
serviceprincipalname=host/testsrv.corp.dc* . This should show you one and
only one entry corresponding to your computer account. If this is OK check
your Kerberos configuration on the Unix machine. DO you have a realm domain
mapping or do you use DNS records ?

BTW Did you use the same ktpass version ?
Regards
Markus

news:1148505472.389354.288930 at j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...