Kerberos proxy for implementing referrals

Richard Silverman res at qoxp.net
Wed May 24 14:17:35 EDT 2006

Thanks.  I should have mentioned that I have also asked Microsoft about
the various bits of netdom that seem as if they might work, e.g. netdom
/addtln.  But I will do some more research of my own.

Another complication is that we have hosts in both Windows and MIT realms
scattered thoughout the same DNS domains, so a simple domain-realm mapping
will not work.  We use DNS realm RR's (_kerberos.hostname) to effect this,
and Windows has to somehow get the same info.

- Richard

--
   Richard Silverman
   res at qoxp.net