Problem with Kerberos

Krishna Venigalla krishna.venigalla at gmail.com
Sat May 20 03:12:22 EDT 2006

Hi,
 This is Krishna. I am using Kerberos for authentication purpose in my
application. I am facing a problem when I add a new user id.

The problem is that the Kerberos Admin Server is returning me "FAILED
addding '460280.rdba' (Database read error)." This strangely occurs when I
try to add a user with the ID:460280 (in HEX Format) i.e. 4588160 (in
Decimal Format). This is causing a serious issue in my production system.

Can anyone help me out with this as this is a service impacting issue in my
System. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
 Krishna