KFW 3.0, XP SP2, VMWare, and Principals with digits

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Tue May 9 17:19:31 EDT 2006

    Christopher> I have known about this problem for months.  It is
    Christopher> apparently a known (at least to the KfW developers)
    Christopher> bug.  I was told that a beta that fixes this issue
    Christopher> would be available in mid January.  I don't believe
    Christopher> such a beta was ever released.

We're sorry about the delay in the KFW beta.  The resources we
typically use for KFW development have been working on a new
cross-platform CCAPI implementation.  That project is rather behind
schedule, and unfortunately the KFW release is pending behind that
work.  We hope to make forward progress on KFW as soon as that work is
done.

Sam Hartman
Manager, MIT Kerberos Team