JAAS -Incorrect address format-Heimdal Kerberos

vpouli vpouli at gmail.com
Tue May 9 07:06:24 EDT 2006

Finally, I downloaded j2se 1.5 and I didn' t get that error of
"Incorrect address format.
Authentication failed:
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError"

But I got another error of "null credentials from ticket cache" and
from the debugging I understood that my ticket cache was encrypted in
aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96(pw-salt) and this encryption type wasn' t
supported in GSS API. So i took the tgt in des-cbc-md5(pw-salt) (which
is supported in GSS API) and all worked fine, in j2se 1.5.

But I am still wondering, is there a j2se1.4.2_12 which fixes the
problem of "Incorrect address format" or only the j2se 1.5 fixes it?