authentiaction slowness question

Doug Levy douglevy at umich.edu
Fri May 5 11:12:04 EDT 2006

I'm running the Leash client Version 2.6.3.20040525 to authenticate to
Kerberos 5.  The authentication process runs very quickly both from work
and anywhere I travel (laptop, hotels, wireless, wired, etc.).  However,
whenever I authenticate from home via my ISP cable modem, it takes
literally 2 minutes or more before the authentication completes.  Any
suggestions about what could cause this and/or what to tell my ISP to help
them troubleshoot it?

Thanks much.  Doug.

Douglas A. Levy     Email - douglevy at umich.edu
Associate Director, Office of Financial Aid
University of Michigan
2011 Student Activities Building
Ann Arbor, MI  48109-1316
Phone: (734) 936-3810    Fax: (734) 615-2641