Register for the AFS & Kerberos Workshop

Esther Filderman mizmoose at gmail.com
Thu May 4 19:22:23 EDT 2006

[again, sorry for the cross-posting.   PLEASE feel free to forward
this along and/or suggest other places this should  be posted!]

Registration is now open for the AFS & Kerberos Workshop 2006, to be
held June 12-16 on the campus of the University of Michigan, Ann
Arbor.

Once again we are offering two tutorials:
 - an introduction to OpenAFS & its best practices, offering in one
day everything you need to understand to set up and best run your own
AFS cell
 - an introduction to Kerberos & its best practices, which will help
you understand the way Kerberos works and how it interacts with AFS

We again offer two and a half days of talks by your peers, with topics
ranging from administration to development and everything in between.
[The agenda of talks will be posted to the website shortly].

The price for the workshop is the same as last year:  $100 for each
tutorial and $100 for the workshop itself.   Price of the tutorial
includes lunch.   For those who attend the workshop itself, we are
planning a conference reception with a Q&A from the OpenAFS Elders,
and a "fun" evening.

PLEASE make note that the special price for hotel reservations are
only good through 5/29.  Please make your reservations soon.

We hope to see you soon,

The AFS & Kerberos Workshop Organizers