Error in Network Identity Manager

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Mon May 1 11:10:14 EDT 2006

I have installed kfw 3.0 msi Installer on an XP machine running in a AD
domain. When I start the Network Identity Manager I get the following error:

Cannot proceed without identity provider
There is no identity provider currently loaded. The identity provider is ...

The next error is

Failed toload module MITkrb4

The DLL containing the module was not of the correct format
The list of version translations were empty or did not contain a resource
for the current user or system locale

Failed toload module MITkrb5

The DLL containing the module was not of the correct format
The list of version translations were empty or did not contain a resource
for the current user or system locale

What do I need to do to resolve this issue ?

Thank you
Markus