SSO with Kerberos on SAP AIX

Christoph Weizen cwei at gmx.net
Wed Mar 22 12:39:21 EST 2006

Hi,

indeed SAP refers to their certified third party partners for this sort
of solution (Windows Client <-SSO-> Unix SAP Server).
Nevertheless many of us using the solution you described - me, too.
Search Google Groups for "Validation with Kerberos 5, SAP Linux, SNC for
SSO" and you'll find a wonderfull little howto from Calin.

cheers,
Christoph