SSO with Kerberos on SAP AIX

Vineet Arora VineetA at microland.net
Tue Mar 21 07:45:11 EST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to implement SSO with Kerberos on a SAP system running on AIX.
I'll be highly obliged if you can help me in the same.

I was wondering if you could guide me towards a process or document to
achieve the SSO that includes installation of shared library
"libgssapi_krb5.so" and configuration of SNC adapter on the SAP system.

Thanks in advance.

Warm Regards,
Vineet Arora

material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your
computer. Microland takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic
communications are free from viruses. However, given Internet accessibility,
the Company cannot accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail
or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking
software.