Accessing AD from UNIX machines

sayali k sayali_s_kulkarni at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jul 31 04:35:12 EDT 2006

Hi all,
  I wanted to know some programming technique using which it would be possible to access the Active Directory users/groups and other details from UNIX machine.
  I would like to write a small C/C++ program which would do this, like in case of Java, JNDI can be used to connect to AD using LDAP and then access the objects in AD.

  Thanks a lot for all the help I am getting here.

  Regards,
  Sayali