KfW 2.6 and NT Domains

Sensei senseiwa at mac.com
Tue Jul 18 12:51:05 EDT 2006

On 2006-07-15 00:11:28 +0200, Jeffrey Altman <jaltman2 at nyc.rr.com> said:

> NT4 domains do not use Kerberos and KFW 2.6.5 does not provide a
> Network Provider DLL for use in obtaining Kerberos tickets at logon.
> This feature was first introduced in KFW 3.0.

I see, but since it's buggy as you told me... :)

> e OpenAFS for Windows Integrated Logon stores the Kerberos ticket
> in a cache named for the user principal.  If the principal is
>
>    joe at MY.COMPANY
>
> then the cache is
>
>    API:joe at MY.COMPANY
>
> If you configure Leash to use that as the default ccache for the user
> I am sure you will see the tickets.

Jeffery, I will investigate this, but it seems that even the TGT isn't
there (using API: cache). I will take a look asap.

--
Sensei <senseiwa at mac.com>

The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears it is true.      [J. Robert Oppenheimer]