Problem to have mod_auth_kerb to work

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Thu Jan 12 19:19:55 EST 2006

Smellyfrog wrote:
> My problem: IE (And Firecfox, but if could at least get IE to work that
> would be a start) keeps poping the logon window.

For IE, you need the server in the LocalIntranet zone. If it is
displayed as "Internet", double-click that icon, and add the server
explicitly.

This is likely not the problem, though.

> What am I doing wrong?

Hard to tell. My guess is that the host name doesn't match the
service principal in your keytab, because of reverse-lookup
problems.

To analyse this, set LogLevel to debug, and then read the error
log for pertinent messages.

If you find an answer, please do post it.

Regards,
Martin