How many nodes in realm?

Rodrick Brown rbrown
Wed Jan 4 22:45:13 EST 2006

I'm looking to implment Kerberos in our enviornment we have about 250
servers and are growing at an alarming rate, we plan to double this
amount in about 2 years or so, I've been looking at documentation which
talks about breaking servers into different realms, but i've also heard
about huge kerberos deployments consisting of 5000+ nodes all in one
realm, should I just design for all my servers to sit in one realm? or
split it out thanks. We dont really have a need to kerberoize any
applications we just plan to use it for a centralized authentication
store and single signon.

--
Rodrick R. Brown
UNIX Systems Admin