mod_auth_kerb

Fallon fallon at falloncarter.com
Wed Jan 4 03:05:45 EST 2006

I am new to Kerberos and apologize in advance if this question has already
been answered. I've been searching the web and everywhere I could to find a
solution to my problem and hope someone can help me. I am using Kerberos
with Windows Server 2003 and Apache v2 web server installed on a windows
2003.

I need to compile mod_auth_kerb on apache v2 that is running on Windows. I
need the mod_auth_kerb.so file. I've attempted to compile it on windows and
it won't work. Does anyone know a solution for me? Please help me I am
desperate to get it to work. Thank you in advance!!

Cheers!
Fallon