RC4-HMAC encryption even when DES has been specified

jochen.riedlinger@l-bank.de jochen.riedlinger at l-bank.de
Tue Jan 3 05:05:01 EST 2006

Hello David,

have you ever solved the problem?
After unwrapping the kerberosticket from the spnego token and passing it to
the gss-api I get the following errormessage:

Mechanism level: Invalid argument (400) - Cannot find key of appropriate
type to decrypt AP REP - RC4 with HMAC

I'm quite convinced that AD is configured correctly (like in your
vdescription). And a simple client server solution implemented after the
examples on the sun website is working....

I would be very pleased to get a helpful hint.

best regards
Jochen