Kerberizing Desktop based application

amit kumar amitkumar_1980 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 22 23:20:44 EST 2006

Hi All

I have a problem of Kerberizing Desktop based application (Windows based).
The requirement is such that there are say 5-6 standalone desktop
application installed on several system which are launched through a common
launch pad. Whenever I launch any application, it asks for user credentials.
Now I want to implement Single Sign On (SSO) for these whereby once you
login to the domain you don't require to provide your credentials when you
made any transaction with the Back End. Any pointers will be helpful.

Thanks in Anticipation
Geek